Advanced Process Simulation & Modelling
· Learn to build, navigate and optimize process simulations.
· Learn how to use and apply advanced modeling techniques.
· Develop the skills and techniques required for creating and running steady state & dynamic simulations.
· Students who complete this course should be able to use process simulations to solve problems in the industry.
Who will benefit
· New engineering graduates / technologists.
· Process engineers who need advanced skills for more complex modeling tasks.
· R&D engineers and researchers using simulator for process synthesis, upgrade or modifications.
· Process engineers doing process design and optimization projects and studies.
· Plant engineers checking plant performance under different operating conditions.
- Non-Engineers with no or limited previous experience in process simulation.
· Basics of Process Flowsheets
· Introduction To Process Simulators
· Fundamentals Of Process Modelling Using Aspen Hysys
· Advanced Simulation Techniques Using Aspen Hysys
· Process Optimization Using Aspen Hysys
· Dynamic Modelling Using Aspen Hysys
· Fundamentals Of Flare System Modelling Using Aspen Flare
· Fundamentals Of Modelling In HTFS
· Fundamentals Of Modelling In Pipesys
25 days / Total 50 hrs
Available Payment Methods:
VISA, MASTERCARD, Paypal, Discover, American Express, Diners Club International, JCB
On-line Fee Submission:
How to Register
Register online at
Pay online at
You can pay by VISA, MASTERCARD, Paypal, Discover, American Express, Diners Club International, JCB
*Course materials is free of cost
FOR THE LATEST COURSE ANNOUNCEMENTS AND UPDATES, FOLLOW: